lunes, 18 de julio de 2016

Currently reading: Wink Poppy Midnight

De entrada, la portada es hermosa, ¿no creen?


Éste es mi primer encuentro con April Genevieve Tucholke, y que bueno que al fin llegó el día. Tiene una prosa hermosa que desafortunadamente uno no descubre tan seguido.

AND THEN CAME the year of me following Poppy around, my heart full of poetry and bursting with love...

Describe detalladamente cada sentimiento en cada atmósfera, sin siquiera esforzarse. Lo dulce y misterioso.

Wink kissed deep. Deep as a dark, misty, forest path. One that lead to blood and love and death and monsters.

Y lo triste.

The eighth time I followed Leaf to the hayloft, I kissed him with my whole soul, all of me, all the bad parts and the good parts too. I kissed and kissed him, his thin straight nose, his freckled cheeks, his wide bony shoulders, his hard white torso, but his green eyes never even met mine, not once.

Estoy encantada, feliz de seguir leyendo y dejándome llevar; literalmente, mientras este libro no te termina de contar su rumbo,


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario